Tuesday 31 March 2015

All is fair in love and war

I thought I would do another quick review this month since there has been 5 Mondays (or in this review's case, Tuesdays), so why not review a broswer game I've been addicted to. Its a game called Supremacy 1914.

It sounds simple, you play as a leader of a real life country and you have to conqure the whole map. The twist is that it is set during WW1 so there is an actual reason to taking over everything, unlike the Civ games where you just conqure the work because "reasons".

In my first game I started playing as East Libya. A small country and I had the hard task of trying to take over Egypt and West Libya and East Algeria. My first day involved Egypt trying to attack me, fail and then request peace. I made peace with him as we had a plan to conqure the whole map together.

Soon things started going south. I started to take land and then lost it as I didn't have the troop backing that I needed and all the land that I got, was overrun by East Algeria as it had more troops as it was a larger country than me. Thanks to Egypt he is now helping me fight them off while taking over a lot of land and I am building railguns to help myself.

So, if you love broswer stratergy games that are based in WW1 and actually take real time to complete things (like actually 4 days to complete a railgun) then Supremacy 1914 will appeal to you as it does to me.

Check out the game below at: Supremacy 1914 Game

My song of the week is from a YouTuber that I like to listen to called JackFrags who colaborated with another YouTuber called Boyinaband (go check out his other stuff by clicking on his name). I like the song really well, even if Battlefield 4 flopped badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment