Monday 2 March 2015

A look at the coming month.

I have to say one thing before this blog starts. The blogs will now be posted on Mondays as I have things to do on Sundays now. Sorry for that but Mondays just fit into my life really well. Now lets look at the month of March and gaming...


PAX East is going on this month, starting on the 6th and ending on the 8th at the Boston Convention Center. On the 12th to the 14th Rezzed 2015 will be happening in London.

The first important release of this month is the Sniper Elite Nazi Zombie Army Trillogy coming out for X1, PS4 and PC on the 6th.
     The 10th sees two big games coming out, firstly DmC: Definitive Edition for X1 and PS4 and Hotline Miami 2 for PS4, PSVita and PC.
     Battlefield makes a return on the 17th with the really interesting Battlefield: Hardline, which the beta impressed me (X1 users can download it on the 12th digitally and start playing it then if you have EA Access).
     Slender: The Arrival releases on PS4 on the 23rd and on X1 on the 24th.
     The 24th also sees the Borderlands: The Handsome Collection release on X1 and PS4 which includes BL2: GOTY and BL:The Presequel.
     The last notiable game release of this month would be Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty for the PS3 and X1, but it doesn't have a release date as of yet.

To all Forza Horizon 2 owners, the new Fast and Furious Movie pack releases on the 27th for both X1 and X360, this just makes me want to get the game and maybe get my own X1 as I am a massive fan of the Fast series and I can't wait to see the newest movie when it releases.

This month I can't wait for BF:Hardline and the Sniper Elite Trillogy releases.

My song of the week is Eminem - Guts Over Fear ft Sia, watch it below. Till next week.


1 comment:

  1. Awesome Blog my friend. I love all of this months gaming info. :)

    ReplyDelete