Tuesday 17 March 2015

Taking down the terrorists.

Exciting news! If you own a PC you can sign up for the Rainbow Six Siege alpha, even if it is only a small test group. I hope I get into the alpha and relay my thoughts on it to people. Anyway this weeks top 5 is about my top 5 games where you take down the terrorists or play as the terrorists.

#5 is not really a game, but a gamemode for Garry's Mod. I am talking about Trouble in Terrorist Town (TTT for short). In TTT you play as a terrorist, however there are different roles. You can be an standard terrorist, a detective investigator or a Traitor to the terrorists. Your role is randomised and can change the gameplay greatly. Its a fun gamemode to play and can cause you to no longer trust your friends or people in general as you betray them or get betrayed.

At #4 we see Splinter Cell: Blacklist. I wasn't a huge fan of Splinter Cell games up until Conviction game out, and I thought I would give it a try since I am a TC fan. Blacklist further improves on Conviction and sees you, Sam Fisher, to stop terrorists from performing their acts of agression against the USA and in the end, stop them from killing the POTUS. I loved the co-op and it brought back the MP from previous installments.

#3 sees Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater. Its a no brainer, you play as Naked Snake (aka John, aka Big Boss, aka Venom Snake, you get the point. He has had a lot of names). Your task is to extract a Russian scientist, who gets taken hostage by a 3rd party, you get injured and go back into Russia to stop nuclear war. You fight the 'Cobra Unit' who all have special powers and at the end you kill your boss, save the world and get the medal. But at the cost of Snake losing trust in his country.

#2 is a favourite of mine, called Rainbow Six Vegas 2. As I have stated in the past, I am a fan of TC and TC games in general.I picked Ranbow Six Vegas 2 as it is the newest installment and the one I've had most fun with. You play as Bishop, an elite member of the Rainbow counter-terrosism unit. It is your job to stop the Russian terrorists (I think they're Russian) and you stop a terror plot. You also have MP and Terrorist Hunt, which is by far the best Co-Op mode ever made.

If you know me, you'll know that at #1 is Counter Strike: Global Offensive. Its the purest shooter. Its the classic Counter Terrorist vs Terrorist. Its hard to get into but its very rewarding, espcically when you get an ACE (whole team wipe). Its a good game that can teach you how to aim in a game and how to play an FPS tactically. Go check it out on PC or Xbox 360.

My music choice for the week is Murs - Okey Dog, check it out below.Till next week everyone! o7

1 comment:

  1. Great Blog my friend. And I love how you put in my favorite Rainbow Six! it's always a pleasure to read your blogs each week Shrikelemat. Keep up the good work sir.

    ReplyDelete