Tuesday 7 April 2015

A look into April

Hope you all had a happy Easter, I know I did since I got to see my Uncle (we didn't actually go down to his this time). Anyway, here is a look into April.


Insomnia 54 just happened this past weekend, wish I could have gone as it looked epic and a few people I know went.

Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin comes out on the 7th for XO and PS4.
     I am Bread comes out for PC on the 9th, if you haven't checked it out already, you should as it is what Goat Simulator would be if the goat was a piece of bread.
     The big release for this month is Mortal Kombat X for PS4, XO and PC. I am a big fan of fighting games and this one looks to be the most brutal and bloodiest Mortal Kombat game to date. Plus, who doesn't love to pull of the fatalities? Just don't let kids play it.
     XO owners rejoyce, State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition comes out on the 28th, I loved State of Decay, but I am sad that there is no co-op gamemode as that would make the game more enjoyable. Also the XO edition sees that some hidden art assets are removed. Here is a link to the story - State of Decay art assets removed.

No release date yet but Goat Simulator will be released for the 360 and XO this month, so look out for that. Hope you all have a nice week and till next time.

My song of the week is Hero by Pegboard Nerds. I like the beginning the most, then it kind of turns into a dance song which I don't mind but if the song just kept the same vibe as the beginning minute the song would be so much better. Check it out below.

No comments:

Post a Comment