Sunday 1 February 2015

The month of Feburary Highlights

So, its the new month, that means it is a new blog about the things to look forward to this month.

So, the first thing we can look forward to is the new Game of Thrones episode from Tell Tales, Episode 2: The Lost Lords which comes out first on the 3rd for PC, and all Playstation platforms, and a day later on the Xbox systems. The Battlefield: Hardline open beta starts on the 3rd for all platforms (if you are on PC you can preload it on Monday)
     The next, and biggest release of February is Evolve, I will most likely not be reviewing this, but Evolve comes out on the 10th for all platforms.
     The 13th sees the release of Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate on the 3DS, and Majora's Mask 3D also releasing on the 3DS (damn, never wanted a 3DS more than ever).
     The new Total War game, Total War: Attila releases on the 17th for PC only, this interests me as it is a Total War game and it should be interesting playing as Attila controlling an army.
     The 'cinematic' The Order: 1886 releases on the 20th, not interested in it, I may end up playing it if we end up getting it at work, though the only game we have for the PS4 is that one Killzone game that was terrible.
     The final notable game of February is the first episode of Resident Evil: Revelations 2 - Episode 1. Not interested in this and the first Revelations game just couldn't keep my gripped to the story.

What game are you going to get this month (if any at all)? Any game that you think I missed and should have mentioned? Disagree with my opinion? Let me know. Till next time.

My most anticipated game for this month is probably the new GoT episode, not a strong month and it could be the weakest month this year. Let me know what you think of the Tell Tales GoT series so far.


   
My song of the week is Dyin' Flyin' by Tech N9ne, listen to it below.

No comments:

Post a Comment