Wednesday 10 June 2015

Its all over......

Okay admittedly I haven't got a new game to review, I am waiting till the steam summer sales before I get new games and I might do quick reviews of them.

So. Fallout 4 reveal. It was a big announcement last week. Fallout being my favourite RPG series this announcement was amazing. From all the false hype built up around the Survivor2299 hoax I was reluctant to believe that this was real. As soon as I saw that a screenshot was leaked an hour earlier on the website I was ready on the Betheda twitch for the reveal.

The trailer looks nice, though some people don't like it because it looks "too cartoony" or "too colourful". I think that a bright Fallout game is what we need, its why on Fallout New Vegas I installed mods that made the sky look brighter and the world look clearer.

Many have analysed some aspects and theorised over the trailer. If you want to stay up to date with Fallout 4 (or MGS V) watch YouTuber YongYea as he does videos regarding those games. From the small trailer Yong has managed to extract so much information, such as that the world looks to be seamless and you can upgrade your pipboy.

All I know is that Bethesda is going to make A LOT of money off this. I am waiting for Bethesda's E3 presentation where we will see more information about the game (hopefully).

So are you interested in Fallout 4? Have you seen the trailer? If you haven't its embedded below.

So, my song of the week is a song from an old game that I use to play called "Parasite Eve 2" called "Forbidden Power" check it out below. And until next week.

1 comment:

  1. I must admit when i watched the trailer, I had goosebumps, LOL. I cannot wait. Great job again dogg. :)

    ReplyDelete