Wednesday 17 June 2015

E3 Roundup

All the E3 presentations are over. So lets do a round up of what we saw, what I am hyped for and what went wrong.
Firstly, Bethesda. They showed a lot of game play of Fallout 4. They nailed it. Showing off the right amount without giving too much away. They nailed it so hard. Here is a video of their presentation below because it is worth watching it all. Trust me.

Next, I watched most of the Ubisoft presentation and they did good. They showed The Division PVP, Rainbow Six: Siege and some other games including the secret reveal, Ghost Recon: Wildlands and if you know me you know I am a massive Ghost Recon fan. The only bad thing was Just Dance, its not my type of game and it was a boring segment. Here is the Ghost Recon reveal trailer below.

I heard that the EA conference was okay, with the only noticeable thing being the Battlefront game play trailer, however I am sceptical about it since EA are publishing it and DICE are making it. I also heard that the Nintendo conference was the worst one there this year.

Finally, the Sony and Microsoft conferences. I stayed as far away from them as possible due to past E3 conferences, however I did hear at the Forza reveal Microsoft dropped a car into the centre of the stage which is pointless. One bright side at the Microsoft conference is that it was confirmed that Fallout 4 PC mods will also work on PC. Finally, PC Gamer held the first ever PC gaming conference which was okay.

So all round the conference was good. So that being said this weeks song is Friction by Imagine Dragons. You might recognise it from the Ghost Recon trailer above, and that's one of the reasons this is my song of the week. That and its a good song to listen to. Check it out below and until next week o7

No comments:

Post a Comment