Monday 1 June 2015

A look at the month of June

So. Its June now. Its near the end of the College Year for me. I will be leaving College for the holidays in 4 weeks time. Yay!

Anyway, lets look at the week ahead.

I just wanted to point out that 2K have announced XCOM 2, check out the article that PC gamer released here: XCOM 2 Announcement. I'm hyped for it but unfortunately for anyone who enjoyed XCOM: EU on console, its only been announced on PC so far.

Hatred released today on PC. Hatred is a ultra violent cop and civilian killer game, some comparing the level of violence to that of A Clockwork Orange. Its on a list of games I want to try because its got a lot of positive reviews on steam.
     The next big release this month is Heroes of the Storm, aka Blizzards MOBA to contest with LoL and DoTA, on the 2nd. Its ironic since DoTA was made in Warcraft 3, which is a Blizzard game but Valve made a team to make the 2nd installment. Heroes is the 2nd MOBA that I've enjoyed playing, the first being Smite. Heroes is out for PC and Mac.
     If you have a PS4 you can get The Escapists on the 2nd also. I've played it on PC and I have to say it is a funny indie game. Though it is an indie game, it feels that it does have some money put behind it. Its worth looking at.
     On the 9th you can expect to see The Elder Scrolls Online to be available to buy on PS4 and XO. I played a bit of ESO and I enjoyed it. I don't play it now though as I don't want to pay for it, I got it on a free weekend and I think I already explained my story with the key that I bought (was a key that was sold using a stolen credit card) so if you are looking to get into another MMO that isn't Neverwinter (Neverwinter is better in my opinion because its D&D) then mark the 9th on your calendar.
     ITS PAYDAY FELLAS! Well, it is on the 16th when Payday 2: Crimewave Edition hits XO and PS4 with most (or all) of the DLC released for the PC edition of Payday 2. If you have never payed Payday 2, think GTA V Heists but no free roam but more weapon customization and a cool British Character. Payday: The Heist did heist games before GTA V was announced and Payday 2 was released before GTA V Heists were announced (I think, could find any information relating to GTA V Heist announcement).
      Finally the 23rd sees Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition and Batman: Arkham Knight release for PC, XO and PS4. DmC 4 is a good game, its not the best but its not the worst. Batman: Arkham Knight sees Rocksteady make a return to the Arkham series. Plus, the Batmobile. Who doesn't want one in real life?

My game of the month is defiantly Heroes of the Storm as a fresh game. Release wise, Payday 2. Seriously, its a game you have to get, its a fun 4 player co-op game with lots of DLC included (22 Paid DLC and over 15 free DLC on PC included in the price on XO and PS4).

My song of the week is "Way to Fall" by Starsailor. If you played MGS 3 you might recognize it. I can't remember if I already put it as one of my songs of the week, but it is worthy of being in for a 2nd week if I already have. Check it out below and until next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment