Tuesday 5 May 2015

May the month be with you

So. Its the Revenge of the 5th, with yesterday being May the 4th (be with you). Lets look ahead and see whats coming out.

Yesterday we lost the Developer of Lost Planet 3 and Call of Duty: Finest Hour. Rest is Peace Spark Unlimited.

Today saw the release of Wolfenstein: The Old Blood, for next Gen and PC. Its a follow up of Wolfenstein: The New Order and from what I've seen, it looks amazing and one of my friends who is hard to impress is also enjoying it.
     The 7th sees PROJECT CARS being released on PC, with its PS4 and XO release following shortly on the 12th.
     The big hit of the month is The Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt on the 19th. I've not played any of The Witcher games, like Dragon Age. I want to play both but I have no time.
     Finally. Ultra Street Fighter 4 is being released on the 26th. I can't be the only one who is getting tired of seeing Street Fighter releases every year or so. Please say I am not the only one.

     TBA for this month, Don't Starve: Giant Edition for the WiiU and Life is Strange: Episode 3 for PS3, PS4, X360, XO and PC.

This time of the year in gaming seems to be slow for releases with only two big releases happening. The Witcher 3 and PROJECT CARS. My prediction is that PROJECT CARS is going to be the sleeper hit of the year as it looks promising and hopefully the best racing game to date. Only time will tell.

So, any games I've missed? Anything you thought should be mentioned? What (if anything) are you going to pick up this month? Leave it down in the comments below. And until next time.

My song of the week is a remix of that one song of last year that everyone seemed to love, Turn Down For What. This time remixed to sound like a song from the Trap Genre. Check it out below.

1 comment: